You’ve probably noticed that a majority of casino advertisements will offer some sort of reward or free money in order to encourage you to begin playing there. Much like everything else in this world, nothing really comes free So, before you get started making claims for this free money, and then becoming angry that there was fraud, I suggest you read on and learn how this process functions.
The first thing you might ask yourself what is the reason online casinos offer this “free” money?
It’s part of their strategy of differentiation and marketing. In short that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a specific software company, which means that behind the different owner license, graphics, and other aspects beneath the hood, there’s really little difference between, Let’s say that all Playtech powered casinos, or all casinos ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต pg ไม่ หลุด powered by Microgaming.
If they’re almost identical under the hood, then there needs to be some sort of distinction that will make you want to choose “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another method to promote to prospective players is to offer them something. In this case, a bonus.
Once you’ve got that out of the way The next question you may ask yourself is: OK So, if Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, take my cash, try them out and go on into Casino Y.
The solution is straightforward as well. To be eligible for bonuses when playing at the internet casino you’ll generally need to make a deposit, or unless you’re told that you don’t, but we’ll get to that later.
Before we sink into the meat of the various types of bonuses available in online casinos, here are some additional phrases and details you should be aware of, so you are able to clarify them with a representative from support prior to making a claim for a bonus just so you know the situation and what you’re getting.
1. The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to wager a specific amount before you are able to withdraw the winnings from your account. In general, wagering requirements range typically between 15 and 40 times, however , pay careful attention to the amount you are required to bet. In certain cases, it may be the bonus times X but in other cases you’ll need to bet on the bonus plus your deposit amount at X times. The latter is the most common.
Another thing to pay attention to with regards betting requirements, that at the majority of casinos, if you make a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements the winnings up to this point are void. Although it’s not exactly fair, this is reality.
2. Games played: Make sure to check the T&Cs in this case. Since slots are typically the most profitable games played in casinos online, bonuses are generally only valid for games that are slot-based. Most scratch cards and keno adhere to this standard.
In other instances you’ll be able to use your bonus on all games, however, some games may not count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For instance, slot machines are 100% credited, however roulette only counts 30%, meaning you’ll have to wager over three times more to clear the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases when you want to get the bonus, you’ll be required to deposit a minimum deposit. This may vary. It’s usually a modest amount you’ll probably be able to deposit. It’s usually not over $50.
Now that we’re on the same page and speaking the same language, it’s about time we reviewed the primary types of bonuses available at all online casinos.
1. A match bonus is one of the most popular type of bonus. For every $1 you deposit it will be added to at X% of the amount have deposited to the casino. So, if, for instance, casino Z offers a 100 percent match bonus, you can deposit $100 and the casino will give you an additional $100 bonus cash. This means that you will be able to start playing with $200. Match bonuses are usually limited to a certain maximum amount of bonus you can be eligible for. A match bonus can be an independent bonus, as part of an offer (more than usual at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is usually given by most, but not all casinos online to gamers who join and deposit their first money in the online casino. Welcome bonus comprise all the potential match bonuses you may accrue as a brand new casino player during a specific period of time or during your first deposit of X, or an amalgamation of both; so if the casino offers a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the highest amount you can receive in the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where when you deposit the largest amount for any match bonus it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you deposit less than needed to get the maximum bonus at each stage, you won’t get the full amount stated as the welcome offer. In reality, the welcome bonus will be the MAXIMIUM amount you can get in bonus money during your first few days of play on the internet casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is fairly simple to explain. It’s a bonus that you can get at an online gambling site which allows you to engage in real-money games without the need to make deposits. This is an excellent way for casinos on the internet to bring in new players because it lets them try out the casino without needing to make a deposit. In certain countries, it is a way to resolve the “trust” issue casino players encounter with online casinos. Many players who feel at ease depositing money and playing in an online casino are concerned about playing at another casino they’ve never tried. Others players aren’t keen to make a deposit and not try out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can definitely help here. Some casinos do not offer bonuses for deposits as part of their regular offerings, while others steer well away from these bonuses, claiming that they draw the wrong type of players, i.e. those who are not in the habit of gambling with real cash in the first place and it puts pressure on the support team , with the potential for a negative outcome. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle and the fact that players claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually only for a small amount generally between $10 and $15 and can be offered to potential customers directly by the casino or by websites associated with them. The bonuses do not come with wagering requirements which you have to finish before being able to withdraw your winnings if you’ve been lucky.
4. Play only or Sticky bonuses are bonuses that you are unable to withdraw money from the account. If you are lucky enough to have a win, and you request a withdrawal your bonus money, the amount that you earned will be subtracted off your winnings. Let’s say you received a $50 sticky bonus , and luck struck, bringing the balance of your account to $500. You’re now looking to cash out your winnings and enjoy a celebration with your the rest of your friends. The casino online will only allow withdrawals of $550 from your player account. $50 as the sticky bonus amount, is not allowed. Bonuses for play only are generally more expensive than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Bonus on payment method: This is something that was first common in Playtech powered casinos, and has spread to many other casinos also over the years. In addition to depositing money in an online casino using your debit or credit card, there are many electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers with no hassle or excessive fees. Many alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to those without a credit check and you can transfer funds from your bank account discreetly. Some even have pre-paid cards you can purchase from kiosks. For using these payment options, you’ll get an additional 10-15% bonus for each transaction you make along with any other bonus that you are eligible for. Be sure to check the cashier’s page prior to making a sign up to an online casino you’ve not played in as this could certainly be beneficial to you.
6. A majority of casinos online have an Loyalty/VIP Club system that lets you cash out bonuses in exchange for points you earned while playing. The more you play, the more points you collect and the better the conversion rate of points-to-bonus.
It is important to verify the T&Cs at the online casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at since often you won’t be permitted to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus money could be docked off your winnings.
So, I’m pretty certain you’re thinking about how to take advantage of all this greatness, so here’s the flip side of the card. Casinos on the internet are extremely vulnerable to the abuse of bonuses often referred to as bonus whoring. This is a term used by players. Just like you can get banned from a traditional casino for counting card games, for example, you can also be able to lock the account of your players at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of using bonuses for bribery. Be aware that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment , and it’s supposed to be fun and enjoyable. It’s not a day job and you won’t make money at the casino. Bonuses can add to the excitement and excitement but at the time of day, are only a marketing tool. Enjoy them, play by playing them, boost your excitement , but don’t expect to the same results.